Wednesday, April 29, 2009

That little pink sponge


So many YouTube makeup Gurus and celebrity makeup artist, Mario Dedivanovic swear by the Beauty Blender.

You'll notice in my past post of Kim Kardashian's Makeup with Mario series, he uses the Beauty Blender and TiffanyD has an extensive and very helpful review on the product on her YouTube Channel.

Sonia Kashuk® Blending Sponge
Price: $9.99

Target sells this similar, more inexpensive alternative, but I've seen better value in purchasing the Beauty Blender that includes cleaning solution that doubly acts as a good concentrated cleaner for your makeup brushes. It's a win/win.

double duo kit
2 beautyblenders with 5 oz blendercleanser
Price: $39.95

You can purchase the kit on the official site or other stores for $39.95, but some of the other sites can offer Free Shipping (which is always good!)




My April 09 issue of InStyle magazine (the one with Salma Hayek on the cover) featured the "2009 Best Beauty Buys" and personally, I've referred to this issue a lot recently when I've found myself in need to try a different shampoo or when I was looking for new foundation.




"Foundation Applicator- Beauty Blender. Makeup artist Troy Surrat has just one
word to describe this sponge: "revolutionary." Its rounded edges make for
foolproof application. $20; beautyblender.net."-- InStyle magazine, Apr 09 issue


Bookmark and Share