Sunday, May 3, 2009

Faith 21 Has Spoken!

Pleated Silky Dress
Price: $24.80
(Also comes in Blue!)


"Faith 21 - A beautiful sleeveless silky knit dress featuring a crossover
v-neckline, an attached waist tie, and a pleated skirt with an unfinished
raw-edge hem."

I'm very excited to announce that Forever21 has launched Faith21- a Plus-size department for their voluptuous and curvaceous audience. I'm so happy that they have responded to a mass of customer requests and finally gave us what we wanted!




Personally, in some Forever21 dresses, I can be a medium, or a large. In most tops, (because I am 34DD busty), a larger fit would do me justice and I do not want to squeeze into size Large tops when I clearly look like I need a size bigger!




This is great for women! So far, I think the Faith21 launch is being tested in LA locations, and will soon spread throughout other branches, BUT Faith21 is now and will always be available to Shop Online! So go check it out!!





Bookmark and Share