Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Ombre, Black Egypt or Grecian?

(This, and any dress can be worn for any occassion!)


























$128.00

Most casual of the three dresses in this post, this maxi dress has a flowing chiffon overlay and is lined underneath. I own 2 gorgeous Arden B. dresses and I love the quality! One of my favorite sites- and I do visit every day to check for new merchandise.




I initially visited GoJane.com to check out inexpensive alternatives to shoes, sandals, etc. but had to check out their gowns/prom dresses and this little number caught my eye! And after admiring it, and shopping around, I took note of the similar styles to the Arden B. Ombre (above) and the Grecian dress (below and coming up next...)
This obviously is meant for a formal occassion, compared to the Ombre dress. It also comes in Dark Purple and Black. (shown in: Egyptian Ice) So pretty!


Grecian 30's Style Teal Satin Jeweled Prom Dress
Price: $118.00

The bold blue color of this dress is very flattering- if indeed Blue is your color. (I've been told Red looks good on me- and I've gotten the most compliments when I've worn it. So, whatever works for you.)


If Royal bold Blue is what looks best against your skin tone and brings out your best facial features and hair color, I would go with this dress. Not necessarily because it's the 'prettiest' amongst the three, but because the color of it would be the most flattering on you. The dress compliments YOU- not the other way around ;-)

Bookmark and Share