Thursday, May 28, 2009

Longer, Fuller Lashes... yours, of course!


Latisse Eyelash Conditioner
Price: $125.00/unit OR
Buy 2, Get 1 Free ($98.33/unit)

Not talking false lashes, although I love them.

You don't need a prescription to purchase Latisse- if you were planning on testing out this product on yourself.

The FDA and their spokesperson, Brooke Shields seems to be behind the product. And although I know this isn't a new product, I'm talking (well, blogging...) about it because I've watched YouTube reviews and read on comparable products, such as: Lipocils, and some claims of "it not working" vs. "it working", and the average practical customer would want to save money and test out the cheaper brand ($40 compared to $100, come on now!)

BUT from my sources, I seem to read more positive feedback for Latisse being a higher rate of positive results.

Latisse and others say you need a prescription. Well, Latisse is available online to anyone, AND if you buy 2, you get 1 free... I think I just might try this baby!



Bookmark and Share